Multi Wheel Roulette Gold
Everybody knows that roulette is a staple of the casino floor, so why not take things to the next level with Multi Wheel Roulette Gold? Forget betting on the outcome of one wheel when you can place a wager on up to eight wheels, all spinning in glorious synchronicity. So what are you waiting for? Come experience the fast-paced excitement of this Microgaming thriller.
Multi Wheel Roulette Gold
Play on up to eight wheels with Multi Wheel Roulette Gold
Game Type: Casino Game
Payout: 99% - 100%
Available on Mobile: ×
Available on Desktop: ✔︎
UK Compliant: ✔︎
Why You Should Play Multi Wheel Roulette Gold
If you love playing roulette, Multi Wheel Roulette Gold will elevate your passion to a whole new level. Offering excellent graphics, fluid gameplay and a soothing soundtrack that will make you feel as if you are right there on the casino floor, this game has it all and a whole lot more. For savvy bettors, this mesmerising title presents plenty of opportunities to secure sizeable wins, while the option to play on up to eight wheels drastically decreases game time, giving you plenty more time to hone your skills.
How to Play
Traditional roulette is one of the most popular casino games and is very easy to play. Multi Wheel Roulette Gold is played in a similar fashion, with each table featuring the numbers 0 to 36, however, there is the added bonus of each bet being spread across multiple wheels, potentially leading to much larger wins.
Each number is coloured black, red or in the case of 0, green; these colours correspond to the different numbers on the roulette wheel. Prior to each spin, you must indicate your bet by placing your chips on a specific number (or numbers).
Alternatively, you can select one of the other betting options displayed on the table. Here are the available bets:
- 1st 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 12.
- 2nd 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 13 and 24.
- 3rd 12 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 25 and 36.
- 1 to 18 – You win if the ball lands on any number between 1 and 18.
- 19 – 36 - You win if the ball lands on any number between 19 and 36.
- Even – You win if the ball lands on any even number.
- Odd – You win if the ball lands on any odd number.
- Red – You win if the ball lands on any red number.
- Black - You win if the ball lands on any black number.
- 2 to 1 (1) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the top row of the table.
- 2 to 1 (2) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the middle row of the table.
- 2 to 1 (3) - You win if the ball lands on any number along the bottom row of the table.
Playing the Game
Begin by selecting the number of wheels you wish to play (tap to disable/enable each wheel). Select the size of your bet/s by using the on-screen chips, ranging from 1 to 50, and tap the appropriate section on the table to indicate your wager. Once you are satisfied, hit ‘SPIN’ to proceed.
Each ball will land and the winning number/s will be declared. Successful wagers will be paid out.
Following the conclusion of each game, you will have the option to rebet, rebet double your previous wager or start your bet from scratch.